Tak: The Great Juju Challenge is a 2005 video game sequel to Tak and the Power of Juju and Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams. It was released on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. It shows that Tak and Lok have to participate in the Great Juju Challenge and win it to get the Moon Juju's blessing. It is a cooperative game.
- Absentee Actor: The only characters from the first two games to never appear in this one are Pins and Needles, JB and the Giant Misunderstanding Juju.
- Actor Allusion: Tak says "I'll knock you into next week" while driving. Jason Marsden did voice Max from the movie, not Pete.
- Announcer Chatter: The Announcer Juju does this during levels, especially when he talks about upgrades.
- Ascended Extra: The Moon Juju is a central role in the game rather than a plot device or cameo.
- Big Bad: Travis the Dark Juju.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: As in the first game, Jibolba talks to the player.
- The Bus Came Back: The Two-Headed Juju and the Mummy King from the first game reappear after two years.
- Contrasting Sequel Antagonist: While Travis lusts for the Moon Juju like Tlaloc, he is a corrupt juju who has been placed under house arrest and is known for cheating.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Player 1 plays as Tak and Player 2 plays as Lok.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*: *cough*Loser!*cough
- Demoted to Extra: The Woodies from the second game only make an appearance at the very first level.
- Drop the Hammer: Lok uses a hammer for a weapon.
- Elite Mook: Tak and Lok encounter giant Rockers starting with Temple of Light.
- Forced Tutorial: The tutorial level takes place at Feathercrag, where Tak and Lok test their abilities on Woodies.
- Foreshadowing: Crug refers to the Moon Juju as "mon cherie" in a French accent.
- HeelFace Turn: Tlaloc has become this sometime in-between 2 and The Great Juju Challenge.
- Hub World: The Juju realm serves as the location to go to other levels.
- Lighter and Softer: Notably more so than the first two games thanks to Lok sharing the spotlight.
- Love at First Sight: Lok is attracted to the Grammazons when he first saw them.Lok: Tak, I have been smitten by love.
Tak: With the Black Mist?
- Older Than They Look: The Grammazons are senile and talk like elderly women, despite their youthful beauty.
- Old Save Bonus: Players get bonuses when they import a save file from Nicktoons Unite!, Barnyard and SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!.
- The Phoenix: Tak and Lok have to follow a phoenix in the tutorial. It turns out they need a feather to join the Juju Challenge.
- Racing Minigame: The boss fights are a racing minigame between the teams.
- Rock Monster: The Mooks encountered in the game except the tutorial are Rokkers.
- Score Multiplier: The rest of the time not used in levels multiply the final score of each level.
- Shout Out:
- Sidequest: There is an optional quest to go back to the Gates of Nocturne and go to Ambush Grove, where Crug reveals to Tak and Lok the location of the Ancient Hammer of Handy Juju.
- Starfish Language: Team Jibba Jabba speaks by beatboxing.
- Walking Spoiler: Travis the Dark Juju.
- You Have Failed Me: Travis and Bartog have disallowed Crug for being the weak link of the Black Mist.