Tak: The Great Juju Challenge is a 2005 video game sequel to Tak and the Power of Juju and Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams. It was released on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. It shows that Tak and Lok have to participate in the Great Juju Challenge and win it to get the Moon Juju's blessing. It is a cooperative game.
- Absentee Actor: The only characters from the first two games to never appear in this one are Pins and Needles, JB and the Giant Misunderstanding Juju.
- Ascended Extra: The Moon Juju is a central role in the game rather than a plot device or cameo.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Player 1 plays as Tak and Player 2 plays as Lok.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough* : *cough*Loser!*cough
- Foreshadowing: Crug refers to the Moon Juju as "mon cherie" in a French accent.
- HeelFace Turn: Tlaloc has become this sometime in-between 2 and The Great Juju Challenge.
- Lighter and Softer: Notably more so than the first two games thanks to Lok sharing the spotlight.
- The Bus Came Back: The Two-Headed Juju and the Mummy King from the first game reappear after two years.
- Walking Spoiler: Travis the Dark Juju.