This game provides examples of:
- Blood Knight: Gardino, who values power over everything else. Well, everything else but his friend.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Jenowin
- Creepy Crossdresser: Hargna's character design plays this to the hilt, complete with the gaudy outfit, narcissism, and Noblewoman's Laugh. But she averts it, both by identifying as female and by actually being a decent person who ultimately helps reform the underworld in the end.
- Deadpan Snarker:Denoas and Runatie. In case of Runatie, it has some shades of Stepford Snarker on it.
- I Was Just Passing Through: When the party ends up imprisoned by their supposed human allies, Hargna plays her Villainous Rescue of them off this way, saying that she has come to "take them captive" and then "carelessly" letting them escape once they're outside the base where they were held captive.
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves: The traitorous human king gets offed by Jenowin the moment his role is complete.
- Whip It Good: Hargna wields a chain-sword like a whip.