Swordz.io is a video game created in 2017. It's an .io game where players cut at each other using swords, which makes them gain exp, and every 100 points they level up, resulting in a longer sword and a huge advantage.
This game provides examples of:
- One-Hit Point Wonder: Hitting someone with a sword once will kill them.
- BFS: High level players have very long swords.
- Cap: Max level is 10, reached by getting 900 points. Whether it's an Absurdly High Level Cap or an Absurdly Low Level Cap depends on the player, since some can reach over 2500 points.
- Press Start to Game Over: If you're unlucky enough to spawn next to a high level player, expect death in less than 5 seconds.
- Sprint Meter: Dashing is limited by a meter that drains and refills quickly.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: The game's title is spelled like "Swordz.io", not "Swords.io".