Suzy Cube is a little cube-esque girl on a quest. The evil Dastardly Skulls have stolen all the gold coins from Castle Cubeton, and only Suzy can retrieve them. To do so, she'll need to navigate a world of 3D Platforming, fight a variety of enemies, and collect everything that she can get her little cubic hands on.
Suzy Cube contains examples of:
- Bee Afraid: There are giant cubic bees in the game as enemies.
- Behind the Black: Some secrets are hidden purely because of the camera's perspective, even though Suzy herself should have been able to see them down on the ground.
- Dem Bones: The Dastardly Skulls, obviously.
- Eyepatch of Power: The orange enemies in the lava world possess black eyepatches over their right eye.
- Floating Platforms: Would it be a Platform Game without them?
- Gameplay Grading: The player is scored out of three stars at the end of each level.
- Girlish Pigtails: Suzy has cubic pigtails on the sides of her head.
- The Goomba: Standard Dastardly Skull grunts seem to fill this role in the game.
- Law of 100: Suzy gains an extra life with every 100 coins that she collects.
- Lethal Lava Land: This is one of the worlds Suzy Cube can explore.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: The winter world, which does in fact feature plenty of ice to slide on.
- Suspiciously Cracked Wall: There are cracked blocks that can only be broken if Suzy wears a specific power-up hat.
- Temporary Platform: Some platforms will crumble a bit once Suzy steps on them, then collapse.
- Timed Mission: Levels generally give you 399 seconds to complete them.
- Video-Game Lives: These appear in the game in the form of giant purple cubes with Suzy's face on them.