"i never doubted me"
Supra Mayro kratt is a Stylistic Suck parody of the Mario Kart games. It features two stages, three characters and two players max. It also has a few glitches, such as someone winning after one other player already won and players spinning out for no reason whatsoever.
The game is playable on Kongregate, but requires the Unity plug-in to run.
- A Winner Is You: If you win, all you get is a camera zoom-in of your character racing, and the text "player 1 has winned". Heck, you are still vulnerable to the computer beating you!
- Artificial Stupidity: At low levels, the CPU will race at the very slowest for no reason. when raised, on the other hand...
- Artistic License Physics: When you're in midair, braking somehow halts horizontal and vertical movement.
- The brakes also stop your kart instantly; apparently momentum and inertia don't exist in this universe, or it's some fancy seventh-dimensional brake that halts them.
- Bad Bad Acting: Everyone has the same voice, and are very selfish.
- Boring, but Practical: The braking system stops you completely. Considering how floaty the controls are, this can work in your favor to keep you from falling off the track, which sends you right back to the beginning.
- Difficulty Levels: You can have the CPU be either The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard or Artificial Stupidity level.
- Intentional Engrish for Funny: You can play as Mayro (Mario), Luggy (Luigi) and Joshy (Yoshi). You must pass the "finnish line", then you have "winned".
- Jerkass: All three players occasionally say "You cannot beat me" after passing the finnish line, even when you're a lap ahead of them.
- Obvious Beta: There are only three characters, slapped-on graphics for the skybox and terrains, and two levels. But hey! It's not a trial version! Right?
- Shifting Sand Land: Dessert Rumble.
- Stylistic Suck: To ludicrous levels.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: At the highest difficulty level, the AI goes at humanly impossible speeds. Heck, at any level, he can steal the win from you even after you've already won!