supra mayro bross (sometimes referred to as Supra Mayro Bross: Legend of the Lost Kingdom) is a Super Mario Bros. fan game made by Youtube user reallyhandsomepeople/EricTheCoolDude. In this game, Mayro must get past all the Gumbas, and possibly the "BIGER GUMBA". Due to its advanced graphics and high-quality soundtrack, Supra Mayro Bross has achieved memetic status and has spawned a few fan games of its own.
It can be played here.
A third upcoming Mayro game, titled "Supra Mayro 64," has been announced. Mayro needs to make his way through several "classic clevels reinmagine" in order to hhelp pesh's kingome, and possibly meet up with a speedy blue rival along the way.
Fanmade games of the series include:
- Supra Mayro Bross: The Quest for the Blue Orbs- Mayro must find the Blue Orbs to save the Musshroom Kingdom from the Gumbas.
- Supra Smash Bross- Mayro (now Myrio), Luee-G, Yoshi, Goku, Hatsune Miku, Chicken Luigi, Lilac, Spade, Homestar, and many others duke it out.
- Supre Smesh Bras
This game series contains the following tropes:
- All There in the Manual: The lore of Quest for the Blue Orbs is found in the game description. The Gumbas have stolen the Blue Orbs and now it's up to Mayro to save the Musshroom Kingdom.
- Animated Adaptation: Kratt, or should we say the Vinesauce stream, was adapted into Source Filmmaker.
- Big Bad: BIGER GUMBA was merely an obstacle in Bross but becomes this in Quest for the Blue Orbs.
- Bottomless Pits: Each game has some.
- Non-Lethal Bottomless Pits: In Quest for the Blue Orbs.
- Collision Damage: Gumbas will always do this to Mayro.
- Excuse Plot: Quest for the Blue Orbs, though it's the only one with a plot at all.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Joshy from Kratt is one.
- In Name Only: Supra Smash Bross, though a Mayro stage and trophy can be unlocked.
- Level 1 Music Represents: The stage music in Bross returned for Kratt in the stage select. Since then, it is considered the theme of the series.
- MacGuffin: The Blue Orbs.
- Mooks: Gumbas, as well as the one Kupa from Bross.
- MST: Lowtax of Something Awful does this to Smash Bross. Ditto for Vinny from Vinesauce with Kratt and Smesh Bras.
- No Plot? No Problem!: Bross, Kratt and Smash Bross do this.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Mayro, except in Smash Bross.
- Ratchet Scrolling: In Bross.
- Sequel Hook: Bross promises a big Kupa in the sequel.
- Shifting Sand Land: Desert Rumble from Kratt. There are desert stages in Quest for the Blue Orbs.
- Stylistic Suck: You probably knew that by now.
- Underground Level: There are two in Bross.
- Unwinnable: In Kratt, give the computer player enough time and it will steal your victory, even if you have already winned.
- Video-Game Lives: Averted; unlike the series it's based on, there are none here.
- Wacky Racing: Kratt.
- A Winner Is You: This is usually the ending of a game.
- Bross: "You Finish Game. Good."
- Kratt: "player 1 has winned!"
- Averted in Quest for the Blue Orbs.