Melody is a kindhearted transgender vixen who starts training as a paladin to support her new girlfriend Allison after she decides to become an adventurer. After some lighthearted adventurer business gets out of hand they and their friends Claire, a somewhat reckless cow witch, and Jodie, a tiger knight; find themselves responsible for the fate of their town.
Was originally an MLP fangame called "Super Lesbian Horse RPG", but has been significantly reworked and expanded.
- Adventure Guild: The Paladin Brigade are a big one, while Claire is trying to start her own guild with the other protagonists.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Both Melody and Allison are shades of pink.
- Badass Gay: All of the party are either gay or bi and professional adventurers.
- Battle Couple: Melody and Allison. Allison is a frontline fighter while Melody tends more towards support.
- Interspecies Romance: Melody (fox) and Allison (rabbit) of course.
- Mana Meter: Mana is used to cast spells and use other special skills, it can be replenished with elixirs. There is also a "star meter" that starts combat at zero and is slowly filled by actions that fit the character's class (healing for Mel, bashing stuff for Ally, attack spells for Claire) and is used for more powerful skills.
- Money Spider: The monsters, such as dust bunnies, drop gold coins.
- The Power of Love: Melody and Allison can kiss one another during combat, acting as a stat buff.
- Retired Monster: Bartholomew was once a world-conquering evil wizard, now he mostly just paces around in front of his daughter's magic shop while complaining about young whippersnappers.
- Schizo Tech: Weaponry and armor are still medieval, but they have the internet and smartphones.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: At least half of Melody and Allison's shared dialogue consists of references to making out.
- Spell Book: According to Catherine at the magic shop they're actually artifacts that allow the carrier to know every spell written upon them, though one can only equip one at a time since they're heavy.
- Squishy Wizard: Claire doesn't have that much HP compared to the rest of the party. Melody's more durable but not to the extent Allison is.
- Starter Equipment: Melody gets a bent staff at the start of the game from one of the other paladins, while Allison finds an old sword with a defective gem at the end of the first dungeon. The loot from the first boss also includes a pair of iron gauntlets and a cardboard box that can be worn as improvised armor.
- Sword Plant: Lady Provence at the Paladins' HQ got her sword stuck in a hole in the floor, she tries to act casual hoping no one will notice.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Allison and Melody, respectively.
- World of Funny Animals: Just about all characters are animals.