Stimpy is working on his latest invention, the Mutate-O-Matic: a Matter Replicator which can turn household garbage into food. Unfortunately, it explodes after Stimpy turns it on. Now the duo must collect the missing pieces, reassemble the machine, and turn it off.
- Advancing Boss of Doom: The dog catcher's truck in the City level. You must leap over cars to escape him, and after awhile, he gives up the chase and you have to survive a rapid downhill slope full of potholes.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Those cute giraffes in the Zoo level? Come too close and they become savage monsters that start biting at you.
- Bottomless Pit Rescue Service: If a character falls into a pit or is left behind, Powdered Toast Man will rescue him, at the cost of one health point.
- Eternal Engine: The Mutate-O-Matic level.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: The Pound. Hazards include: falling ceiling chunks, lava pits, giant maceballs, slime-covered pipes, and dog catchers.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Ren's double jump move involves forcing Stimpy to propel them both up with his farts. Also, both characters get around this way in the aviary part of the Zoo level.
- Hold the Line: To win the boss fight against Lump and Loaf, just survive for one minute, at which point they collapse from exhaustion.
- Logo Joke: When you start up the game, Log marches in with the Sega Logo, complete with the Log theme song as the background music.
- Womb Level: The Outdoors is both this and an Eldritch Location. It features giant teeth, giant Stimpy noses complete with nose hairs, and trees with eyeballs growing from them.