Spawn: In the Demon's Hand is an arcade and Sega Dreamcast video game based on Spawn and made by Capcom. It was first released on arcade cabinets at Japan in 1999 before getting released on the Dreamcast a year later. It was supposed to be a launch title for the PlayStation 2 but it didn't get released.
Tropes shown in this game
- Battle Royale Game: One of the modes of the game is a Battle Royale where the player must defeat all enemies.
- Bloodier and Gorier: The game is more graphic than previous Spawn games.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Up to four players can be part of a team.
- Palette Swap: The only Spawn game to feature these.
- Secret Character: In the Dreamcast version, there are 26 unlockable characters.
- Upgrade Artifact: One of the two teams can get one to upgrade their weapons.