So Many Me is a Platform Game by Extend Studio.
The game stars Filo, a simple green blob who wakes up one morning seeking breakfast. He follows a butterfly he intends to eat to a fountain where he's met buy a projection of another blob known as Asimov, who tells him he's the projection of a world long forgotten. Figuring out Asimov's world is in danger, Filo jumps into the fountain and heads on in... before Asimov has a chance to tell him anything.
While in this world, Filo comes across strange eggs called Ark Seeds made from his essence. When he touches them, they become copies of him that follow him around and possess unique powers. Filo allows them to come along, since they won't leave him alone. Maybe they can be of help on his quest.
The game was released on July 17th, 2014.
So Many Me contains examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: The bags containing the costumes you can collect have faces and limbs, and are jumping in place.
- Extra Eyes: Some enemies in the game have three eyes.
- Freelook Button: Moving one of the control sticks will allow you to look around the level.
- Gameplay Grading: At the end of each level, the game lists which items you collected in it, and how much of the game has been completed so far.
- Goomba Stomp: What Filo and the Mes can do by themselves to defeat enemies.
- Jumped at the Call: Filo. When deducing that Asimov's world is in trouble, and that he's the only one who can save it, he jumps right into the fountain to go there. Shame he didn't give Asimov a chance to tell him anything that might have been useful.
- Me's a Crowd: The Ark Seeds create copies of Filo called "Mes" that follow him around and can do things that can help him on his quest.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Filo will go down with one hit.
- Shout-Out: One of the costumes you can collect in the game is called "Grimm", and looks like a certain area-corrupting troll.
- Side View: How the game's viewed.
- Spikes of Doom: Plenty in the game.
- Tail Slap: You can do this attack when you take the form of the Jellosaur.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: The Mes have the power to do this. The first thing they can turn into is a block Filo can stick to.
- Waddling Head: Filo and all his Mes are little green blobs with two legs each.