Smashable is a video game created in 2018 by Ziad Khalid for Game Jolt. It's a platformer with puzzle elements. In it, you control a nameless, red creature that has to get a yellow coin that will open the door for the next level.
The game is available here. Note that the game will receive updates.
This game provides examples of:
- One-Hit Point Wonder: Taking one hit resets the whole level, though lives are infinite, so it's a matter of perseverance.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: The pillars are colored in a way that makes you know which one will be affected.
- Ground Pound: Used to change pillar height from above.
- Nintendo Hard: The game is advertised as "A side-scroll puzzle platformer where you probably will die a lot". They're right.
- No Plot? No Problem!: No plot yet, but that may change with a future update.
- Use Your Head: Used to change pillar height from below.
- Wall Jump: It's possible to jump off walls marked with yellow stripes.