sl4sh.io is a .io game where players control a floating arrow competing against many other players. The game has no ultimate objective: the only goal is to survive as long as you can while increasing your level. The primary method of attacking is a Dash Attack, which can be chained multiple times but goes on cooldown if it misses. In order to protect oneself, players can also use a shield, which blocks damage and hurts the attacker instead.
Tropes featured in sl4sh.io include:
- Combos: If your dash hits a target, it doesn't go on cooldown, allowing it to be used again immediately. Chaining multiple hits increases your damage.
- Counter Attack: Right-clicking activates a shield, which momentarily blocks an enemy's attack, dealing return damage and resetting your cooldowns.
- Dash Attack: Your primary form of offense is a charging attack, slashing through foes in your path.
- Endless Game: The game doesn't end until you die or quit.
- Fragile Speedster: The Flame class starts out with low health and high speed.
- Mighty Glacier: The Frozen class has higher starting health and damage, but low speed.
- Stone Wall: The Cruiser class, which has very high starting HP, but lower damage and speed.