As The Count, you first pick a number, and then find enough of that same number or things that add up to that number through eight different levels.
This game provides the example of
- Amusement Park: The fourth level takes place at a carnival.
- Balloonacy: If The Count grabs a balloon, it will carry him to a bonus stage.
- Big Fancy Castle: The Count's Castle, which serves as the eighth and final level of the game.
- Bubbly Clouds: The bonus stages take place in the clouds, where in The Count must solve a math problem to get the number he chose. This can involve simply finding the number hidden in a box, adding or subtracting the numbers to get the right one, or adding or subtracting the number of items in a jar.
- First Town: The first level takes place in Sesame Street.
- Green Hill Zone: The second level takes place in the forest.
- Life Meter: The bats are the life meter.
- Plot Coupon: Collecting enough of the desired number or things that add up to that number will allow you to advance to the next level.
- Prehistoria: The seventh level takes place in a prehistoric jungle, complete with dinosaurs.
- Space Zone: The fifth level takes place on the moon. The lack of gravity makes The Count jump twice as high.
- A Winner Is You: Your reward for beating the game is to watch The Count watch the fireworks, which take the form of numbers, from the balcony of his castle.
- The Wild West: The sixth level takes place in a western town.