In short, itt is a tycoon game where the player has to create a Sea World adventure park and be successful, think of it as a Zoo Tycoon IN SEAWORLD! There are two modes of the game, Scenario and Sandbox. In Scenario there is a goal in which you must achieve while in Sandbox you basically do whatever you want to do.
Tropes present in this game:
- An Entrepreneur Is You: Sea world park manager, in this instance.
- Everything's Better with Penguins: The Penguin Encounter building.
- In-Universe Game Clock: There are nights and days in the game, and it is used to represent a month.
- Merchandise-Driven: It's basically created to advertise the Sea World Adventure Parks.
- Mini-Game: In 3D, your method of training the show animals is through this.
- No Communities Were Harmed: Averted; the three places in the game for the park are Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego, where the Sea World Adventure Parks are located in Real Life.
- Real-Time with Pause: You can pause the gametime and still build buildings, adopt animals, and/or hire staff.
- Steel Drums and Sunshine: Much of the soundtrack is in this style.
- Turtle Power: The Turtle Point building.
- Wide Open Sandbox: The sandbox mode.