Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed is a 2004 video game based on the film of the same name. It was released on both the Game Boy Advance and PC.
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed provides examples of:
- Adapted Out: The PC version omits Old Man Wickles, Patrick Wisely, Aggie Wilkins, the 10,000 Volt Ghost, and Dr. Jonathan Jacobo.
- Decomposite Character: Heather Jasper Howe and the Evil Masked Figure are separate characters in the PC version, neither of them being disguises of the Adapted Out Dr. Jonathan Jacobo.
- Final Boss: The Game Boy Advance version ends with a boss fight against the Evil Masked Figure.
- Multiple Endings: The Game Boy Advance version has two different endings depending on whether the player has inputted the correct code in the scene where the Evil Masked Figure is unmasked. Using the incorrect code has the ending cutscene avoid showing the Evil Masked Figure's true identity and only Mystery, Inc.'s reactions to the villain's unmasked self, their only statements being disbelief at who the Evil Masked Figure truly is. Inserting the correct code, "SD2", will have the villain unmasked as being Dr. Jonathan Jacobo like in the movie.
- The Voiceless: The Skeleton Men do not talk.
- You Meddling Kids: Said by the Evil Masked Figure in the PC version as well as the voice of Wickles Manor.