Run 'n' Gun is an iOS game from Gaijin Entertainment, and a clone of the successful title Temple Run, with reversed roles. Rather than being the chased, you are the chaser, planting lead into the skulls of endless goblins that have stolen loot from the local pub.
Run 'n' Gun features examples of the following tropes:
- Anti-Hero: Some players could imply all of the player characters are these since they take the loot from the goblins for themselves.
- Difficulty by Acceleration: As the game goes on, the general speed of the action increases.
- Inescapable Net: The heroes can throw these as alternating (and more rewarding) ways of stopping the goblins. Elite Mooks need more than one net to capture them.
- King Mook: the Goblin King, Warthunder.
- Money Multiplier: Certain upgrades to the magnets will double, and later triple the values of pickups.
- Smart Bomb: Rage mode, activated by command, which causes your character to rapid-fire and destroy nearly any obstacle in front of him/her. Unless you upgrade your character's rate of fire, this will be the only way you can kill the Big Goblins and retrieve their treasure chest.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: The Goblins can pass right through the locked gates that normally would kill you instantly unless you caught all the Goblins of a particular category or you have a Ghost power up in effect.