Rubber Dinghy is a video game created by greatguygames for Armor Games in 2017. In it, you play as a nameless boy who's dinghy gets a hole and he wakes up on a stranded island. Now, he must repair his dinghy and get out of this island by finding various items.
Play it here. The game's rather short, but there's no save feature.
This game provides the following tropes:
- Badasses Wear Bandanas: The protagonist has a red one.
- Bilingual Bonus: "Stein für Kokosnuss!" which means "Stones for coconuts!" in German.
- Broken Bridge: The destroyed dinghy, which requires a bandage and two actually three oars. There's also the bridge on the left, which an old man can fix for 100 stones and 200 wood.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: The "Inside the grave" portion plays like this.
- Precision F-Strike: The skeleton says he had a real sore ass sitting on the oar. It's the only bit of profanity in the game.
- Pun: Be SEA-ing you later...
- Retraux: The game's done in an 8-bit style.
- Stock Femur Bone: The two human bones needed to restore the skeleton.
- Talking Animal: There's a bear that can speak German.
- Your Princess Is in Another Castle!: Right when you think you've escaped, Chichi burns the second oar. Time to get a new one!