The game takes place on the planet Gunworld, and on this planet guns grow on trees. When one day a group of intergalactic super heroes named the Extraction Faction. You are a humble bird-man, and seemingly the last of your race as well. Now you must do battle wit the Extraction Faction to defend Gunworld, but all is not as it seems.
Revenge of the Bird King contains examples of:
- Bee Bee Gun: One of the guns in the game shoots BEES, the bees also shoot their own bullets.
- Betrayal by Offspring: The main character ends up betraying and killing his father at the end of time because he father was a terrible king.
- BFG: Every gun in the game qualifies as this.
- BFS: The knife in the game is this, even though it can't do damage without a power-up.
- Collection Sidequest: All of the Treasures and Five Bird King feathers in the game are none-necessary collectibles.
- Calling the Old Man Out: The main character ends up doing this to his dad before [[Patricide killing him
- Half-Human Hybrid: You play as a Half-Man Half-Bird hybrid.
- Infinity +1 Sword: The Super Torpeagle Rifle is the best weapon in the game, and you need to collect all five of the Bird King's feathers to get it.
- Last of His Kind: The main character is thought to be the final member of the bird-man race. Until you find out his dad is alive at the end of time
- Patricide: The main character kill your dad in order to seal him in a time prison at the end of time.
- Punny Name: All of the Extraction Faction's members names' are puns on something.
- Retraux: The game is obviously done in the style of NES Platformers
- Super Team: The Extraction Faction is a team of Super Heroes