It is distributed as shareware, and consists of three episodes, with only the first episode playable in the shareware version. The episodes are:
- Episode 1: Revolt of the Myraal
- Episode 2: The Goblin Plague
- Episode 3: Foray into Fire
This game contains examples of:
- Cat Folk: The Myraal are a race of bipedal felines. They oppose the heroes in the first episode, but only because their king has been corrupted.
- Episodic Game: This game has three episodes to it.
- Guys Smash, Girls Shoot: Endrick slashes with a sword and Elandra shoots fireballs.
- Heroic Fantasy: It primarily features on the siblings' travels to defeat the evil threat in various places.
- Ms. Fanservice: Elandra's white outfit is rather needlessly revealing.
- Idiosyncratic Difficulty Levels: They are "Super Easy", "Practice", "Normal", "Challenge" and "Psycho Warrior".
- Stealth Sequel: To Paganitzu, as you find out late in the game.
- Unexpected Character: Omigosh, the Big Bad of Paganitzu, turns out to be the main antagonist here.
- What Could Have Been: They were going to title the game Paganitzu II: The Bloodfire Pendant, but they clearly changed their minds at some point.