Pyramid Builder is an Simulation Game and Idle Game hybrid by Standardcombo released in 2019. The game has you buy huts to house people, farms to produce crops, and boats to get blocks for the pyramid. Can you build it in 30 days?
This game provides examples of:
- ASCII Art: The graphics of the entire game are made of ASCII characters.
- Build Like an Egyptian: The whole game takes place in a desert where you control people who build a pyramid.
- Fictional Currency: The game's currency used for buildings and boats is something called vVv.
- In-Universe Game Clock: The in-game days pass every minute or so, though you can change the speed at which time progresses, with day to night transitions affecting what colors the game has. You can build during the day, but not during the night.
- Unending End Card: Once you complete the game, you can't leave the screen on which the people are jumping and celebrating around the pyramid.