That's it. You are timed, but when the game was released, there wasn't a leaderboard, so the only way to know how well you did is to e-mail the company.
It was so popular it crashed the website it was hosted on, and was down for quite a long time. As of now, though, it's back up and now has a leaderboard.
This game provides examples of:
- Blatant Lies: Contrary to what the officer says, you can drive on the wrong side of the road.
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: Pretty much what you would expect.
- Drives Like Crazy: This trope is penalized. If you drive recklessly and hit other cars, you will fail the game.
- Obvious Beta: There isn't a whole lot of anything in this game. The gameplay is also incredibly dated and basic, and for awhile, there wasn't even a leaderboard.
- Propaganda Machine: The point of the game.
- Rule of Three: If you hit three vehicles, you fail the game for reckless driving.
- Score Screen: Didn't have one at release, but has one now.
- What the Hell, Player?: The cop constantly berates the player's driving ability, telling them that they shouldn't even be on the road.