Project Dimentia Bodhisattva is a Beat 'em Up Web Game, published on Newgrounds on July 13th, 2015.
At the start of the game it features an Asura named Aqua who is starting to fight against villains from skateboarders with pink afros, to crazy catgirl boss with her clones, to a crazy baronexic baroness named Nisha. After encountering her, you must complete the other three stages to fight her again.
Tropes present in this game:
- Anything That Moves: Nisha is a downplayed example-she'll kiss her minions, Aqua, even herself. Slightly justified in that her kisses can heal others, but she's called the Basorexic Baroness in-universe for a reason.
- Clone by Conversion: As a special attack, Aqua can encase nearby enemies in cocoons to do this, then absorb the clones for health.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Aqua the Asura kinda looks like it in the game.
- Doppleganger Attack: The Game.
- Heroic Mime: Subverted-While Aqua the player character can't speak, her NPC clones in the lighthouse can.
- Magic Kiss: Nisha can heal others through a kiss (and does so with gusto).
- Me's a Crowd: Aqua has the ability to duplicate when fight-dashing, doing combo moves, picking up objects to throw at enemies, and trying to rescue the pigs; Not only Aqua can perform this, but bosses like Nisha, the catgirl Salmon which can self duplicate by the red eggs that float in the air, and Poodle by creating clones out of mirrors.
- Mook Horror Show: Near the end of the first level, you'll be able to eavesdrop on several mooks freaking out over Aqua's powers.
- Multiple Head Case: Aqua is an example as she can become two headed, and in air can turn three-headed if she is at maximum level at Sky Chasm.
- Royal "We": Nisha refers to herself this way, though given her abilities, it may be a case of I Am Legion.
- Screw Yourself: At the bonus round , here are a few moments where Aqua kisses herself as she splits. So do Cleo/Patra and Nisha (of course, Nisha kisses everyone).
- Power-Up Food: Dim sum heals Aqua when she encounters them alot.
- Talking to Themself: Aqua with her clones in the lighthouse.