The Princess Remedy series of Shoot 'Em Up PC games by Daniel Remar and Ludosity featuring the titular Princess Protagonist going around and healing people by shooting up their illnesses with medical-themed attacks like shooting pills.
The games in the series are:
Tropes used across multiple entries, and for the series as a whole:
- Collision Damage: Touch enemies, get hurt. But they get hurt too.
- Hearts Are Health: Remedy's Hit Points are represented by a Heart Symbol inside a rectangle.
- Heart Container: Literally Heart Symbol-shaped.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: To create Long Titles in a "Princess Remedy In A [X] of [Y]" style.
- Princess Protagonist: See the Protagonist Title.
- Permanently Missable Content: Jealous Chests, which lock themselves if certain expected, but optional, actions are performed: