Power Pamplona, also known as Extreme Pamplona, is a Platform Game made in Adobe Flash released in 2007 meant to promote Rexona Men products. You play as an athletic man who has to run around cities in Europe and reach the goal while making sure he doesn't get caught by the character chasing him. The game requires multiple playthroughs to beat all nine levels and tracks your overall time.
This game provides examples of:
- Acrofatic: That fat dude in Stockholm sure has an easy time keeping up with an athlete.
- Artificial Stupidity: Sometimes the chasers get stuck next to a well they can't jump over. They will eventually get back to you, though.
- End Game Results Screen: The end screen shows your overall clear time.
- Exposed to the Elements: The player character only wears his short-sleeved athlete outfit in Geneva. It serves as a contrast to the skier, who does wear proper gear.
- Expy: The stalker in Paris is clearly based on Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, as he's also a hunchbacked large man who lives in a cathedral.
- Interface Screw: One sauna in Stockholm has some steam thick enough to make it difficult to see where you are.
- Level Goal: Almost every level has some kind of exit as a goal. The return to Pamplona instead ends once the player character's on a podium and reaches a woman.
- Ms. Fanservice: Amsterdam' chaser is a curvy woman who is Dressed Like a Dominatrix and the sounds she makes throughout the level resemble cries of pleasure.
- Non-Lethal Bottomless Pits: Geneva has large pits, but you don't even fall if you end up in one, even when that should logically happen. That said, they will let the skier gain up on you should it happen.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: In Geneva, you ride a snowboard down a mountain while being chased by a skier.
- Trampoline Tummy: Stockholm has some fat guys lying around on whom the player character and the chaser can bounce off no problem (though they do shriek).
- Where It All Began: Both the first and last levels take place in Pamplona, with you being chased by the bull, though the return there has tougher obstacles and takes place at sunset.