Pikes.io is a video game created by Clown Games in 2017. It's an .io game in which players control square characters holding pikes. The goal is to hit other with your pike, making it longer and giving an advantage.
This game provides examples of:
- One-Hit Point Wonder: One hit from a pike is enough to kill anyone.
- Blade on a Stick: Everyone wields a pike as a weapon. It's more noticeable on the game's icon, though.
- Bullying a Dragon: It's really not a good idea to attack someone with a pike twice yours' size head on. From behind, though...
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: A rainbow costume can be unlocked by liking the creators on Facebook.
- No Plot? No Problem!: There's no plot to speak of. At all.
- Sprint Meter: Dashing is limited by a meter that refills by collecting cubes scattered around the arena.