Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials after Justice is a fangame based on the popular Ace Attorney series.
Takeing place between the events of Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations, the game follows Phoenix Wright facing off against prosecutor Luis Hawk, an old friend of Edgeworth and ex-Navy lieutenant, who doesn't approve of Wright's methods in solving cases.
Three cases has been released so far, but development on Case 4 has been put on hiatus.
More information can be found here.
This Fan Game provides examples of:
- Big Damn Heroes: When it looks like Phoenix is unable to prove that Macintosh did try to kill Dera, Hawk steps in with evidence that proves it.
- Black and White Morality: Why Hawk is so against Phoenix: he firmly believes that defense attorneys and prosecutors shouldn't work together and stay on seperate sides. He breaks this, however, in the third case when he realizes only he has the evidence that proves the real culprit guilty.
- Samus Is a Girl: Phoenix is pretty shocked when his latest defendant and professional stunt driver DD is actually a girl.
- Shipper on Deck: Once it's revealed that Manley hid Dera's keys because he was concerned about her safety, Pearl immediately suggests that it was because he was in love with Dera.
- Sympathetic Murderer: Stuart Dentlee, the culprit in High School Turnabout. He was being blackmailed by the victim to keep his grades up, and decided to confront the night of the murder. Stuart only meant to scare Lyle, but his anger got the best of him and he stabbed him.
- Spanner in the Works: How Turnabout Daredevils unfolds. Macintosh planned to had Dera killed during her stunt by lacing choloform into her helmet. However, Manley hid her keys since he was worried about her safety and thus couldn't go through with the stunt. Macintosh had to resort to a plan b, which was framing Dera for another crime.