The Ozzie series was a series of Edutainment Games by Digital Impact in 1995, released for Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh. The main character of the games was a young, anthropomorphic otter named Ozzie.
Ozzie's World was focused on teaching kids about science and ecology and contained experiments that kids could try out at home, whilst Ozzie's Travels was focused on teaching kids about foreign cultures.
The Ozzie series of games contains examples of:
- Animal Species Accent: In the vet section of Ozzie's World, Smudgy the pig and Arizona the parrot occasionally make pig noises and squawk whenever they're respectively communicating.
- Art Evolution: The Ozzie's Travels series has a more detailed appearance (complete with hints of shading) than Ozzie's World, which was released before it.
- Brought to You by the Letter "O": The t-shirt that Ozzie wears has a white "O" on it.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: The only article of clothing that the titular protagonist wears is a blue t-shirt with a white "O" and a green collar and sleeves.
- Polly Wants a Microphone: Arizona isn't just capable of actually speaking to Ozzie he does so in a British accent.
- Remembered I Could Fly: Inverted with Arizona the Parrot, who appears in the vet section of Ozzie's World; after telling the audience to check out what happened to his friends, he attempts to engage in flight, only to end up falling to the ground and realizing that he can't fly.
- Vampire Vords: The Bat Facts portion of Ozzie's World, which is focused on busting various myths about bats, features a narrator that sounds like a typical vampire.
- World of Funny Animals: There are no humans shown amongst the numerous anthropomorphic animal characters, minor or major.