In a world being torn apart by a viral epidemic, a mother by the name of Gwen has been separated from her daughter, Hope, following an accident she had suffered. Now, she has to fight her way through hordes of zombies, and whatever other horrors The Virus has unleashed, in hope of finding her... preferably alive.
Outbreak: Lost Hope is a Survival Horror by Dead Drop Studios LLC, and the fourth installment in the Outbreak series. Unlike previous entries in the series, this one incorporates an over-the-shoulder view, which allows for more monsters to be taken on at one time.
The game was released on April 22nd, 2019.
Outbreak: Lost Hope contains examples of:
- Action Mom: Gwen will mow down zombies and other genetic nightmares stand between her and her daughter, Hope.
- Adult Fear: Gwen has been separated from her daughter, Hope. The goal of the game is to find her.
- Apocalyptic Log: The game has notes left by other survivors for Gwen to find.
- Enter Solution Here: At one point, Gwen needs to enter a code to open a car trunk.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Shotguns are one of the weapons you can wield in the game.