Osada is a web game (for a definition of the word "game" anyway, it's mostly just visuals and video, there's not much of an interactive element beyond clicking) that takes place in a surreal, Dada-esque version of the US-Mexico border. Notable features include stunningly bizarre visuals, and an excellent soundtrack. It is produced by a team of Czechs. It can be found here.
Tropes that apply to Osada:
- Animated Tattoo: All three men in the bar scene.
- Book-Ends: You end up back exactly where you started.
- Circling Vultures: Three of them fly out of the hat of one of the men after the ping-pong scene.
- Dada: Most of the game.
- Jump Scare: The television scene seems to set up for this. It doesn't.
- Showdown at High Noon: Subverted; the television scene starts with a shot of a man's hand hovering over his holster...and then it goes into a ping-pong match.
- Traintop Battle: A brief one breaks out (and quickly ends) to start off the train sequence.