Set in the year 2003, the game involves using a spaceship to destroy enemy droid ships. The player's ship is controlled using a spinner to rotate the ship's direction, a button for thrusting, and a button for firing lasers. The enemies that the player must destroy or avoid are drone ships, commander ships, two types of space mines, and shooting star ships.
This game provides examples of
- Endless Game: You play until you run out of ships.
- Player Versus Player: The ColecoVision version allowed two players to play together on the same screen at the same time.
- Scoring Points: For destroying enemy droid ships, space mines, and shooting star ships.
- Shoot 'Em Up: Similar to Asteroids, only in a confined space.
- Vector Game: The only one released by Bally/Midway
- Wrap Around: Averted except in the ColecoVision version, where there is a tunnel the player can use to travel from one end of the screen to the other.