Lilinor is a vampiress who, along with her retainer, Zasha, was recently chased out of her haven by vampire hunters. With no other choice of what to do, the two set out to find a new castle home.
After a long journey, they stumble upon an old but suitable ruin deep within a forest, well away from the main road. However, the castle is already home to a vast array of monsters. Lilinor's decision is to go into the castle's deepest lair and defeat the biggest monster of them all, showing all the others that she's the one in charge now, as well as serving as a scarecrow to keep humans away. So, her mission in mind, Lilinor sets off to gain ownership of the castle.
The game was released on November 26th, 2019.
Nosferatu Lilinor contains examples of:
- A Load of Bull: A minotaur is one of the bosses in the game. It attacks by charging at Lilinor.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite being a vampire, Lilinor just wants a place to live without humans hunting her.
- Dem Bones: Expect LOTS of skeletons in the castle. Hitting them will cause them to crumble, but they reform quickly. They can be permanently defeated by making them fall off a platform, or by attacking them with Zasha.
- Harping on About Harpies: A harpy is one of the bosses of the game. It attacks by swooping down at Lilinor, and shooting feathers at her.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: The vampire hunters drove Lilinor from her home despite her not doing anything to them.
- Lizard Folk: You will encounter plenty of these in the castle. Lilinor can sneak up on them and drink from them for blood points. Doing so also temporarily impairs them.
- Multiple Head Case: The Hydra boss has three heads.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Lilinor can only take a single hit before she loses a life.
- Parasol Parachute: Lilinor uses a parasol to slowly descend.
- Pointy Ears: Lilinor's ears are pointed.
- Side View: The game is viewed this way.
- Timed Mission: The levels need to be completed within a time limit.