You girlfriend cried about you.
You brother was frustrated and angry.
Medical students played with your body and made jokes about your funny face.
Your liver was donated to Gayman.
Your parents decided to pull a plug.
...This bear just didn't care.
Nightmare Doors is a 2008 web game by juan ramirez, notable for its high degree of Nightmare Retardant. You are a Featureless Protagonist who faints after a car accident. This starts off looking like a Stealth Parody; later, it is revealed to be outright satire.
- All Just a Dream: Well, it's called Nightmare Doors, what do you expect?
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: The game itself says, "this game sux" when you roll over a door. Along with the good ending "Thank god it was all just a dream... and this game sucked so much I want to delete it."
- The good ending example is followed by your IP location... overriding your firewall... uploading child porn... e-mailing your local police about you....
- Copy-and-Paste Environments: Of things your probably never imagined.
- Featureless Protagonist: Your character.
- Multiple Endings: A good and a bad ending.
- Point of No Return: The good ending.
- Stylistic Suck
- Unwinnable: Hard mode. As a joke.