Enter Virtualand - a digital world that exists alongside the networks of various dimensions. Within Virtualand lies the planet Emote - a planet faced with extinction due to the maleficent group of Content destroyers known as Antis. In an act of desperation, the Digital Goddess of the planet Emote, Faira, sends a distress signal to other dimensions in hopes to find a savior of this planet. And the saviors that were reached? The rising Vtuber stars, Me and You, members of MEWTRAL, as well as the Goddesses of Gamindustri: Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert! Can MEWTRAL and the Goddesses band together and save the planet Emote from complete destruction?
- 20 Bear Asses: Some of the "Friends Order" quests involve collecting a number of special items dropped from enemies - items that won't show up before you start the quest.
- Action Girl: All of the playable characters, who fight off an entire invading army with gunfire and The Power of Rock.
- Advertised Extra: Nearly every Virtual Youtuber included in the game is restricted to appearing as power-ups, in skits that can be seen during Loading Screens or in the Hub Level, or as DLC masks the protagonists can wear. The exceptions are Ileheart, the hostess of developer Compile Heart's Youtube channel who is the only preexisting Virtual Youtuber that has a role in the main plot, and Kizuna AI and Towa Kiseki, who don't join in the main plot but have DLC that makes them playable characters with their own story episodes.
- Anthropomorphic Food: Goremand, the boss of Cookunia, is a giant tower of donuts with a cream puff for a head.
- The Cameo: Although most of the Guest V-Tubers included in the game have unique character models, there is one based on a pre-existing property: Mr. Heart from Fist of the North Star. For the record, he is an actual V-Tuber.
- Casino Park: Gaminion is part this and part video game-themed, with slots and poker chips seen alongside game consoles and arcade cabinets.
- Hub Level: Between missions, the player returns to NeoTube, a nation on Planet Emote where they can manage their resources, organize everyone's equipment, and watch Virtual Youtuber videos.
- Idol Singer: The majority of the main cast are aspiring Virtual Idols (V-Idols).
- Level Ate: Cookunia is a world made up of desserts and candy, where you walk on cake platforms and jump across floating cookies and macarons.
- Loading Screen: Whenever the player transitions to an area that needs to be loaded, a random skit starring various Virtual Youtubers will play.
- The Power of Rock: A V-Idol's power is proportional to their popularity, which leads to multiple characters singing their own Theme Music Power-Up.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The main cast includes three pairs of upcoming V-Idols, with each duo having notable contrasts; for example, one pair consists of the devilish Vice, and the angelic Licht. With that said, sometimes who's the "Red" and who's the "Blue" switch, such as Licht having a secret sadistic streak while Vice is a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Rhythm Game: Although it's not the main focus, the game has a "BeatTik Studio" mode in which the player presses buttons to a beat while a pair of chosen Goddesses or V-Idols dance, which can earn resources to upgrade fighting power.
- Troll: What the Antis represent - one enemy is even called "Mr. Troll Account".note Notably, the boss Flaming Chirper is based on a Twitter troll and flamewars, being a burning blue bird posting insulting replies to "chirps".
- Vomit Discretion Shot: After Vice is put through a lot of eating contests against Goremand, she ends up throwing up from overeating, with the screen fading to black right before it happens.
- V-Sign: The official cover art for the game shows Neptune, Me, and You making this gesture.