A 2022 3D Platform Adventure game by Outright Games and Melbot Studios released for the Switch, PS4, XBox One and Steam. Part of My Little Pony (Generation 5), it is the first My Little Pony-related game to be released on consoles since 2008, when Pinkie Pie's Party was released for the DS.
The game is about Sunny Starscout on a mission to put together the greatest friendship celebration Equestria has ever seen: The Maretime Bay Day Celebration. However, some mysterious saboteur is trying to ruin things. Explore Maretime Bay, interact with animals and friends, use Sunny's Earth Pony magic, play minigames, and accessorize with different costumes. All of Sunny's pals like Hitch, Izzy, and Zipp & Pipp will be there to lend her a hoof. Can you help Sunny find this mysterious party pooper and bring back the magic of friendship to Maretime Bay?
This game has examples of:
- Absolute Xenophobe: Sprout has an overwhelming dislike and prejudice towards Pegasi and Unicorns, much like his movie counterpart.
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: Sunny gets rewarded with different accessories and clothing to customize her appearance.
- Big Bad: The game really doesn't hide all that well that Sprout is the saboteur.
- Character Customization: You can accessorize your Pony with different articles of clothing.
- Chase Scene: The final minigame has Sunny on her rollerblades chasing Sprout to the Canterlogic Factory.
- Continuity Snarl: Sprout is still the Deputy Sheriff in this game, even though the series not only heavily implies that he was fired (as Hitch works alone and Zipp suggests he should find new deputy), but also that he's a wanted person after the events of the movie.
- Clear My Name: Sunny more or less has to do this for her Izzy and Zipp, because Sprout threatened to arrest them for the crimes of vandalism (that he actually did).
- Darkest Hour: Near the end of the game, the magic has shut off and Maretime Bay is in chaos with all the ponies arguing with each other.
- Fantastic Racism: Like in the movie, Sprout stirs up mistrust and dissent among the Pony races, causing the magic to shut off and resulting in Zipp losing her ability to fly and fall into the ocean.
- Frame-Up: Sprout disguised himself as Izzy, Pipp, and Zipp to frame them for vandalizing the billboards in Maretime Bay.
- Got Volunteered: Pipp is looking for a dancer for her Pipp Pipp Parade, but when Primrose backs out of the routine, Sunny assumes Pipp wants her to find another dancer. Pipp immediately volunteers Sunny for the routine.Pipp: The clothes? But I need a dancer for the show!Sunny: And now you need me to find a dancer for you, right?Pipp: Nope. I have the perfect dancer right in front of me!
- Green Thumb: Sunny can summon flowers with her Earth Pony magic, where she can jump on them and spring to higher platforms.
- The Magic Goes Away: Zipp suddenly loses her ability to fly while in mid-flight with Sunny.
- Minigame Game: The general gameplay. Succeeding in the minigames rewards Sunny with magic bits and other prizes.
- Rascally Rabbit: The game begins with Sunny's bag being stolen by a mischievous bunny.
- Saying Too Much: When Sunny points out to Sprout the clues surrounding the identity of the mysterious billboard vandal, she begins to suspect him a little.Sprout: Good detective work. Does it match anypony you know?Sunny: Maybe. But a witness found these fake wings.Sprout: Oh, how could I...I mean THE CRIMINAL lose something like that?
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Sprout tries to get away after the Mane Five catch on to his scheme.
- Swapped Roles: In A New Generation, Sprout pursued Sunny to the Canterlogic Factory. This time, it's Sunny chasing Sprout, who is fleeing after his scheme fell apart.
- Walking Spoiler: It should come as no surprise to players that Sprout is the "mysterious saboteur". Especially if they've seen A New Generation beforehand.