The gameplay itself is you and three other bodybuilders chasing after the thief. The thief crashes through walls and such, creating an Impact Silhouette that you have to match with the correct pose to pass through or lose your stamina. You have to keep this up until you catch the thief, while your bodybuilder buddies periodically slip on a banana peel and fall behind. You do this three times before you win the game and afterward, you can replay for another set of levels and thieves to chase.
This game marches on with these tropes:
- Dance Party Ending: Winning the game, by completing all three levels in a sequence, rewards you with a short dance featuring the character you play as and the thieves.
- Demon King Nobunaga: Not particularly demonic, but he shows up nonetheless to steal your protein powder in "Village" stage.
- Here We Go Again!: Each chase is followed in sequence, with three chases overall.
- Idiosyncratic Difficulty Levels: Each level has a difficulty associated with it. Example: "Warmup Village".
- "Warmup" is easy and the first difficulty and level in the chase.
- "Workout" is the second and somewhat near normal difficulty.
- "Maxout" is the most difficult out of the chase and gets rather fast and demands more from the player.
- Impact Silhouette: The premise of the game is to chase the thief and fit the holes they create, with the correct pose.
- Macho Camp: one of the games that could give Cho Aniki a quite literal run for their money
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: A lot of the thieves range from a football player to an alien on a mini-saucer, to a mech bodybuilder.
- Nintendo Hard: Mainly a matter of skill and opinion, but "Maxout" is rather hard and may take a few retries to complete.
- Rule of Funny: A lot of things that appear in this game:
- Rule of Three: There are three levels and three overall sequences that give you different levels to play.
- Testosterone Poisoning: more like being stabbed with a testosterone-coated blade after eating testosterone-laced cookies and then being thrown into a vat of pure testosterone for good measure. Even God here is buffed out