Move or Die is a game by Those Awesome Guys which is a fast-paced party game that has a bunch of playable characters, some even being from other media. As the name implies, if you don't move, you will die. It has had many and various updates along its lifespan. This was also the game that got created because of Concerned Joe.
It was released on Janurary 21, 2016 on Steam.
This game provides examples of:
- Achievement Mockery: There's an achievement for losing to an AI in a round.
- Anti-Rage Quitting: Leaving too many matches online prevents you from gaining xp.
- Brain Monster: One of the default characters has an exposed brain.
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: Defied by the developers. They even made a video explaining this. This is why the currency is called "Not-coins" and the place you use them is "Not-a-Store." They themselves hate micro-transactions.
- Brick Joke: One of the random "facts" is that pushing the other players in Falling Blocks makes you "that guy". Proceed to actually do that and you get an achievement titled "That guy" for doing just that.
- The Cameo: Quite a bunch:
- Rick and Morty characters including the titular characters, Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and Krombopulos Michael. Though only Rick and Morty are both unlocked at the start.
- The Discord logo and Wumpus are unlockable characters.
- Twitch has its logo as an unlockable character.
- The titular character of Shovel Knight can be unlocked.
- Newgrounds's Tankman character is also included as an unlockable character.
- Catnip is a character you can unlock.
- The Monster Prom characters can be unlocked.
- Collision Damage: There's a mutator that lets dead players potentially kill living players from just touching them.
- Deadly Walls: The red tiles with an X on them kill you instantly.
- Fingerless Hands: No one has fingers, not even thumbs.
- Game Mod: Modded characters don't work online (but custom voice actors do).
- Goomba Stomp: Crowd Stomp minigame is basically a competitive version of this.
- Jump Scare: Ghost Scare involves doing this, which literally scares them to death.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: ...that you can play as, even more if you use mods.
- Ludicrous Gibs: Except they are customizable and aren't necessarily organs and body parts (though they were seen specifically around X-mas 2019).
- Made of Explodium: Everyone when they die.
- Palette Swap: The 4 main Joes are all this to each other.