Morphs is an iOS video game developed by Chinzilla Inc. It focuses on Mons known as morphs.
NOTICE: Incomplete list. Please add tropes I have not seen but you have.
- Adam Smith Hates Your Guts: It's near impossible to make a successful playthrough without spending real money.
- Allegedly Free Game: You can buy cash or coins with real money.
- Anti Poop-Socking: Eventually, your morph runs out of health and you have to wait 2 hours for it to heal. Or just use a potion.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Elemental combinations are powerful, but take a lot of time to charge up.
- Boring, but Practical: The elemental shields make battles way longer, but at least they make it easier to complete the game.
- Captain Ersatz: Tons.
- Critical Existence Failure: Your morph is completely fine until it reaches below 30 HP, when its expression changes, and below 20 HP, when its picture changes. At 1 HP, it's dead.
- Distressed Dude: Your father is missing.
- Level Grinding: Made Nintendo Hard with crystals.
- Nintendo Hard: Not the game itself, but Level Grinding with crystals.