MonsterBag is a Puzzle game, developed by Iguana Bee and published by SCEI. It was released worldwide in April 2015.
This game is about a little blue monster called V, and Vs journey to get back to his friend Nia. In order to progress, V has to avoid being seen by the people he hops between, and manipulate objects in order to cause distractions.
MonsterBag provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Most people are various shades of teal, and turn bright red when agitated.
- Beat Still, My Heart: The result of a puzzle in the fourth stage, "Tribe".
- Comedic Sociopathy: You intentionally injure and kill people in various ways to get closer to Nia.
- Crapsaccharine World: It's a world full of vibrant characters, which happens to include cannibals, mad scientists, and aliens that vaporize and devour humans.
- Final Boss, New Dimension: The final set of levels takes place in an alien world.
- Gainax Ending: And how. V ends up staying behind in the Monster World to make sure Nia can get home safely. She covers her eyes so she doesn't have to watch... and when she uncovers them, she's in a hospital or some other facility. She heads home, sneaking past security guards, and seeing signs of the city recovering from disaster... and in her room, she finds V as an inanimate bag. Exactly how much if any of the game was real is seriously confused, but there's clear signs that something happened to the city either way.
- Wham Episode: Stage 3, "Bus Graveyard", is where people first start getting seriously injured as a result of your actions.