Missing on Lost Island is a 2002 adventure game, developed by a Slovakian company Mayhem Studios. It was about an everyman called Tim, whose girlfriend Diana was suddenly abducted by two people wearing wolf masks and wielding some sort of futuristic guns. He tries to step in their way, and is accidentally teleported to the island that these villains use as their base. Due to the teleporter mishap, he ends up completely naked and on the opposite side of the island to Diana and the villains, and has to use his (limited) wits to emerge victorious from this.
This game provides examples of the following tropes:
- Damning With Faint Praise: The protagonist, Tim, is described only as "being as smart as Rambo, and as strong as Einstein".
- Damsel in Distress: Diana, the girlfriend of Team who is kidnapped at the beginning of the game.
- Dull Surprise: The acting of pretty much everyone.
- Eyepatch of Power: One of the two main bad guys has one.
- Loser Protagonist: Tim; just see Damning With Faint Praise above.
- Most Common Superpower: Tim seems to think of his girlfriend in this manner, as he literally rips her bra off at one point to distract the guard.
- Ms. Fanservice: Diana.
- Multiple Endings: Four of them. Some are positive, some arent. One of the main variables is the way in which you choose to rescue Diana.
- Shout-Out: Tim and Diana were returning home from theatre when Diana was kidnapped.
- In one of the endings, a wooden bridge gets severed in the same manner as in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- Welcome to Corneria: All the NPCs in town have very few lines recorded.
- Wingding Eyes: One of the wolf-masked guards gets heart-symbols in his eyes when he sees Diana topless.