Minigore is an app for the iPod Touch/iPhone, developed by Mountain Sheep. Set in Hardland, Minigore is a twin-stick shooter game where you play as John Gore (and many other characters), who must survive as long as he can against the onslaught of Furries (no, not that kind of Furry), using only guns.
A sequel, Minigore 2: Zombies, came out in early December 2012 and has most of the characters and objects seen in the page picture on the right.
This series provides examples of:
- An Axe to Grind: A melee weapon, which is also the primary weapon of the lumberjacks.
- Asteroids Monster: Big and Medium-sized Furries will divide into smaller Furries on death. The Wormwolf's main schtick is that if it loses it's head or a segment breaks off, it will grow into another one. In Minigore 2, a giant monster rabbit will split into several smaller bunnies.
- Ax-Crazy: The lumberjacks. Literally!
- Baa-Bomb: "SHEEP LAUNCHER!"
- Crapsack World: Hardland, a country swarming with furries, zombies, mutants and wildlife having a penchant for human blood? Don't get your hopes up.
- Drop the Hammer: Another melee weapon. Also wielded by the zombified Cossack Giant.
- Dual Wielding: "DUAL WIELDING!""Two is better than one!"
- Endless Game: The game doesn't end until you die. Cue the sequel though...
- Evil Chef: Chef Gordon (no, NOT that Gordon) and his mooks.
- Four-Leaf Clover: Collecting three four-leaf clovers will turn you into a minotaur/other monster (depending on the character), which grants you temporary invincibility.
- Frankenstein's Monster: The Monstrosity and the Easter Bunny, both created by Dr. Metusalem.
- Giant Mook: The above-mentioned chef, as well as a Lumberjack Giant, a monstrous giant rabbit and even a Cossack Giant.
- I'm a Humanitarian: The chefs are implied to be this.
- Infernal Retaliation: At night and as the game becomes more difficult, flaming furries start to appear.John: *picking up a shotgun or grenade launcher* "I'm glad that wasn't a damn flamethrower. That just makes more Fire Furries!"
- In the Blood: Badassery seems to be a class feature of the Gores.
- A Load of Bull: When you collect three four-leaf clovers, John and Jerry will turn into minotaurs.
- Mad Bomber: The Cossack General, as well as Sensei Evan.
- Papa Wolf: John Gore. Seriously, do not ever harm or mess with his daughter Jenny in front of him.
- Punny Name: Minigore is most likely named after Mini Golf.
- Shows Damage: Your character will show damage when he/she gets hurt. This happens for every time you get hurt until you die.
- 13 Is Unlucky: Inverted. On Normal difficulty, the first clover always appears when your score reaches thirteen.
- Trigger Happy"Enough to kill anything that moves!""Time to bring out the heavy artillery!""I want this for Christmas!"