Essentially what would happen if you opened up four consoles with WarioWare on them and played them all at the same time.
Mini Mix Mayhem is a free app which focuses on your multitasking skills. You take control of four screens, each of which can display one of 36 quick minigames. These minigames are all as simple as memorizing a sequence of color or keeping a car on a road. The real challenge comes from trying to keep track of what's happening on each screen and completing each one while making as few mistakes as possible. Score is measured by how long you last until all ten of your lives run out.
The game includes a competitive two player mode with bombs and fifteen lives each, and an HD version exclusive party mode with twenty minigames at once and fifty lives.
Mini Mix Mayhem contains examples of:
- Alliterative Title: Mini Mix Mayhem
- Digital Pinball Tables: One minigame is a heavily simplified pinball table.
- Endless Game: The goal of the game is to survive as long as possible without losing all of your lives.
- Falling Blocks: Movable blocks fall from the top of a screen in one minigame.
- Match-Three Game: One minigame requires you to make sure that a pile of shapes doesn't overflow over the top of the screen. Matching three will clear those three from the board.
- Maze Game: One minigame is a small maze.
- Minigame Game: The whole game revolves around completing minigames.
- No Plot? No Problem!: Creating a story linking random, meaningless tasks is hard.
- Retraux: All of the game's visuals are pixel-based.
- Start Screen: Here you can select from one player, two player, party mode or credits.
- Status Line: Displays the lives of the player and the time they have survived for.
- Tutorial Failure: Downplayed. The tutorial only explains how to complete a few of the minigames, but many of them are pretty obvious to figure out.
- Video-Game Lives: You can fail ten times before you lose.