A Wii exclusive, Megamind makes a team called the Mega Squad to defeat the Doom Syndicate.
- Announcer Chatter: Roxanne Ritchi.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: The Doom Syndicate.
- Canon Foreigner: Both Judge Sludge and the Conductor originated from this game.
- Competitive Multiplayer: In "Mega Team Unite", up to four players can join.
- Defeat Means Playable: Destruction Worker, Psycho Delic, Judge Sludge, Hot Flash and the Conductor become playable once their levels are complete.
- Final Boss: The Conductor.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Tighten and The Doom Syndicate are playable characters.
- HeelFace Turn: All of the Doom Syndicate members join the Mega Squad during the course of the game.
- Party Game: "Mega Team Unite" is basically the Megamind equivalent of Mario Party.
- Promoted to Playable: Minion, Metro Man, Tighten and all of the Doom Syndicate are playable compared to the original Megamind video game.
- Psycho Electro: The Conductor.
- The Team: The Mega Squad for the Megamind franchise.