A Mega Man fan game created by ~hfnb2 from Deviant Art, it was his goal to make a new game similar to Mega Man 9 but when 10 came out he decided to diverge a little bit.
Here is a link to the Deviant Art page it all started on.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Kunai Man's stage, with all the killer daggers, spikes, and his own Kunai Daggers.
- Action Girl: Genie Woman, and maybe Pearl Woman.
- Animal Mecha: It is a Mega Man game, after all.
- Barrier Warrior: Pearl Woman, with her Pearl Shield & Shot.
- Deflector Shields: Pearl Shield seems to do this in all the pictures.
- Cram School: Judging by it's design, Bell Man's level is actually a Cram School for prepping college students. Killer Pencils and teacher bots and all.
- Genie in a Bottle: Genie Woman comes from a lamp.
- Gimmick Level: Fool Man's level appears to be this with spring-bouncers.
- Hypno Trinket: Bell Man's Hypno Bell counts.
- Inconveniently Placed Conveyor Belt: Rope Man has several rope-themed moving structures you must ride to get past obstacles.
- Jungle Japes: Ape Man's stage is supposed to be a deep jungle forest, possibly in Africa.
- Maniac Monkeys: Ape Man's level is full of crazy apes, monkeys, and simians.
- Shock and Awe: Voltage Woman and her power plant level.
- Shifting Sand Land: Genie Woman's stage appears to be part desert and part Arabian Palace.
- Tentacle Rope: Rope Man's Rope Whip can lasso and do damage.
- Under the Sea: Pearl Woman's level is some kind of deep-sea or beach side factory of some sort.
- Wutai: Kunai Man's level is set inside a pagoda and ninja-style town.