It begins with Ricky Lai a 16 year old in New Zealand and a collector of the country's most advanced technology, The Bed, but as he gets out of his house, Joe Olson, A Californian Warlord, comes and talks to him. He asks him if he agrees that they need to round up all the furries and mutilate them in former concentration camps, Ricky disagrees by saying he doesn't mind the occassional yiff and Joe Olson says that he respects his fetish. Afterwords, Ricky asks where the other 26 people that live in New Zealand are. Joe Olson responds that he killed them in south auckland in order to find out the identity of his rival, Joson Olseph after a battle, Joson Olseph appears, Joe Olson than runs off, Joson Olseph than sends Ricky on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge type of quest to stop Joe Olson before he can kill more people
The Game Itself is downloadable Here
A Sequel is currently in the works.
Whoever thought trope-making was easy, needs to have a talk with RabbidLuigi:
- Berserk Button: solo has Kyle's stupid jokes about him.
- Big Bad: Joe Olson definetly is this, though it's mostly Played for Laughs because his actions are usually either Petty, Ridiculously Evil or Both.
- Deadpan Snarker: Practically every character.
- Jerkass: Joe Olson arguably also falls under this.
- Lethal Joke Character: Chris, as with his normal attack, he can usually destroy any regular Mooks, While his Spanking and Lecture abilities can kill BOSSES.
- Oh, Crap!: Ricky says this after he realizing how many people Joe has killed and will kill.
- Running Gag: "Hey Ricky, Have you watched transformers yet?"
- Another, while minor one early on in the game involves ricky asking people if they've watched new zealand's "Wonderful Sitcoms"
- Self-Deprecation: The main Tag Line of the game is "a new saga in terrible rpg maker games".