A Light Gun Game video arcade made in 2001 from Sega and Namco under the WOW Entertainment label. As the title suggests, this is a video game based off the Lupin III franchise. It presents a few mini-games based off the Lupin III (Red Jacket) TV series (and a few movies) in which you play as either Lupin or Jigan and fulfill the objectives presented to you. Some of the objectives are based off simply shooting the bad guys, while others have you shoot a certain target, use a special device to nab treasure, or steer a car to avoid traffic. Failure to meet the objectives results in a life lost and losing all of them is instant game over.
The game has the following tropes:
- Damsel in Distress: One of the missions has you rescuing Fujiko from a kidnapping.
- Light Gun Game
- Mini Games: The whole game is based around them.
- Sniping Mission: A few here and there.
- Spot the Imposter: One stage has you facing a room full of embalmed corpses/mannequins in which one of the dolls which one has machine guns in it. You must find and shoot it before it hits you. The sequence is based off "The Bride came D.O.A" where Lupin explores the "Eternal Harem" room of deranged millionaire William Huffner.
- Zerg Rush: The vampire and voodoo zombie stages has the enemies doing as such.