Looters of Dystopia: The Weakest Go to the Wall is an H-Game RPG created by OneOne1 and published by Sakura Game.
In the oppressive Omega Empire, ruled by Emperor Duke, Hatsuki tries to survive as an assassin for Psi, the resistance movement led by Edgar, while also pursuing a relationship with the kindhearted local doctor Bruno. Unfortunately for her, Bruno is opposed to violence, and thus she leads a double life. When Bruno accepts an offer to study in the Metti Kingdom, Hatsuki's sense of stability falls away, leading to a number of potential futures depending on the player's actions.
A censored version of the game was released on Steam, under the title Killing Time.
This game includes examples of:
- Bleached Underpants: The game was released on Steam under the name Killing Time, with much of the more objectionable content stripped out.
- Defiled Forever: At the start of the game, Hatsuki feels that she is unworthy of Bruno because of her history as an assassin. If Hatsuki loses her virginity to anyone except Bruno, she loses any hope of a happy ending for herself. Even if she kills the Emperor and all four of the Wild Trumps, she ends up as a drug-addicted prostitute.
- Depraved Bisexual: Tina runs the Empire's most elite brothel. According to one of the girls working there, she regularly forces prostitutes to service her, and her dialogue with Hatsuki makes it clear that she wants to do things to her.
- Despair Event Horizon: On any of the non-virgin paths, Psi's hideout is raided and most of Hatsuki's peers end up dead, and thus Hatsuki herself falls into a deep, self-destructive depression.
- Elite Four: Emperor Duke has the Wild Trumps - Jack, Tina, Goeb, and Dan.
- The Empire: The Omega Empire rules the land of Omega with an iron fist.
- FaceHeel Turn: On the "Empire" path, Hatsuki is blackmailed into working for the Empire under threat of Bruno's death.
- A Father to His Men: Edgar serves as a substitute father figure to Hatsuki.
- Full-Circle Revolution: If Hatsuki kills Emperor Duke without remaining a virgin, the Omega Empire ends up being conquered by neighboring countries who decide to simply rebuild the existing apparatus for their own use.
- Hihi'irokane: Hatsuki's sword Rougetsu and Edgar's sword Shura are both stated to be made from Hihi'irokane, which the game translates as "scarlet gold".
- Honey Trap: One of Psi's top agents, Chloe, specializes in sleeping with targets, either to blackmail them or to assassinate them. If Hatsuki loses her virginity during the course of the game, Chloe trains her as a honey trap. Of course, if that happens, Chloe herself ends up being killed.
- I Have Your Wife: On the "Empire" path, the Empire manages to get one of their operatives near Bruno, and thus they blackmail Hatsuki into working for them.
- Kick the Dog: The Empire Street mission on the "Empire" path is one long-ass dog-kicking session, as Goeb forces Hatsuki to publicly humiliate herself in exchange for getting to see Bruno again.
- The Mole: Adolf has been feeding intelligence about Psi to the Omega Empire, compromising several of Hatsuki's missions.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Hatsuki's nickname is "The Black Death", and at the start of the game, she's one of the most feared assassins in Omega.
- Torture Technician: Goeb serves as Emperor Duke's head torturer.
- Weakness Turns Her On: In the virgin route, Hatsuki is attracted to Bruno because he's kind and gentle. Subverted in any of the non-virgin endings, all of which feature Hatsuki berating Bruno for being such a wimp.