The game plays very similar to other titles like Lethal Enforcers, Under Fire, Maximum Force, and Target Terror. You play a counter-terrorist agent on six missions: The Science Lab, in which the player must infiltrate and dismantle a drug cartel, Airport, where the player must stop a hijack, Warehouse, which involves the player destroying the terrorists' weapons, Office Building, where the player stops terrorists from stealing defense secrets in a military research lab, Smuggler's Lair, where the player must suppress a gun smuggling ring, and the Drug Lord's Mansion, in which the player must infiltrate the titular hideout to eliminate the drug lord and rescue the hostages. Your objective will be to kill the terrorists and avoid the hostages, all while collecting more ammo and weapons along the way. At the end of each mission, a boss must be defeated in order to clear the stage.
This game provides examples of:
- Battleship Raid: The Mission 5 boss consists of you attacking various parts of a Black Hawk helicopter.
- Big "NO!": Happens if you shoot a hostage or a police officer.
- Car Fu: The Final Boss attempts to run you down in his car when he's on his last legs.
- Chase Scene: The end of Mission 1 involves a boat chase while the second part of Mission 5 involves a car chase.
- Continuing is Painful: Using a continue will wipe out your score.
- Dark Action Girl: Several terrorists are female.
- Elevator Action Sequence: The third part of Mission 4 has you in an elevator with the elevator occasionally stopping in some rooms to engage the terrorists.
- Flunky Boss: The Final Boss will send some backup on occasion.
- Hockey Mask and Chainsaw: The Mission 2 boss wears a Jason Voorhees-esque mask, but is more of a Knife Nut than a chainsaw wielder.
- Kill It with Fire: Enemies shot with fire bullets will set them ablaze.
- More Dakka: The Burst Shot and Full Auto.
- Police Are Useless: Like Lethal Enforcers, all the cops will do is get in the way, and their shots won't do shit. Even worse is that sometimes they stop to give you a thumbs up in the middle of a shootout.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: The Mission 2 boss has this to say before attacking you:"It's curtains for you!"
- What the Hell, Player?: Shooting a police officer will cause him to say, "Hey! I'm on your side!"
- Wolfpack Boss: The boss of Mission 2 includes three hijackers, each with their own health bar.