From what was said, it was set in 2043 and has the player as Tae Ioroi. It was described as either a "super action game" or an "extreme action game".
The game was supposed to feature an "element of growth", in that by gradually accumulating experience, the player's data is updated more and more rapidly. What's more, it would've had featured online play and features, though details were currently still unknown.
The game was then abruptly re-announced as Let It Die at E3 2014, featuring a completely different style with the gameplay ideas intact.
Watch the first (and only) trailer here.
This cancelled game has examples of the following tropes:
- Action Girl: Tae Ioroi.
- Bandaged Babe: Tae Ioroi's arms and torso would have been covered in bandages.◊
- Cel Shading: The trailer and apparently the game itself was going to have this.
- Does Not Like Shoes: For some rhyme or reason, Tae was going to be barefoot aside from some foot guards.
- Giant Waist Ribbon: Tae would have one as part of her outfit.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom/Red Eyes, Take Warning: In the trailer, Tae had these kinds of eyes before unleashing a super attack on the giant monster she was facing.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: The game was going to be set in the year 2043.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Tae had some Grade B boots going.