Lilly and Sasha is a trilogy of RPGs for PC by John Wizard Games. The first in the series, Curse of the Immortals, was released on March 10th, 2010. The second, Nexus of Souls, was released on November 30th, 2010. The last, Guardian Angels, was released on October 14th, 2011.
Tropes found throughout the Lilly and Sasha series:
Tropes in "Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals"
- Actual Pacifist: The interrogator in Haven Hills wont hurt youjust your feelings. (And maybe eardrums.)
- Adam Smith Hates Your Guts: Averted, with new equipment being not purchased from stores, but found in various chests around the world.
- Affectionate Parody: Milnerton, a town filled with generic RPG sterotypes.
- And Your Reward Is Clothes
- Betting Minigame: The Dog Racing.
- Big Bad: Donovan.
- Combination Attack: Curse of the Immortals features these when the attack bar reaches 100%.
- Difficulty Levels
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Battles end with your team spinning in place.
- Global Currency Exception: Subvertedwant to buy that
snakepython? Thatll be twelve brown leaves, please.
- Haunted House: Wilson Manor.
- MacGuffin Delivery Service
- Non-Standard Game Over: in that there is no Game Over. After losing a battle, you have three options: restart the battle, load a save state, or exit to menu.
- Inevitable Tournament: Lampshaded.
- Inn Security: How you meet Viper.
- Leaked Experience: Even if you die in battle.
- Let's Split Up, Gang: During the Auction/Play cutscene.
- Organ Drops: Make up the Vendor Trash.
- Our Monsters Are Different: The Minocentaurs and Landsharks.
- Rule of Three: You have to track down and interrogate three bandits before getting the key to the stolen stash.
- Stylistic Suck: Vipers masterpiece.
- The Mole: Donovan, masquerading as various helpful figures.
- To Be Continued: At the end.
- Vendor Trash: Curse of the Immortals has an interesting aversion: while the storekeepers wont buy anything off of you, various NPCs will buy drops from specific nearby caves for small amounts of money.
- Wallet of Holding: Averted, with a gold limit of 750.
- Welcome to Corneria: Lampshaded with the inhabitants of Milnerton.
- Robert: Hi, Im Robert. Welcome to Milnerton.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic??: The upper crust completely understand the meanings and rhetoric in Vipers play because it is very down-to-earth and they are totally real and stuff.
- Wrap Around: There is an area in the Deadlands that acts like this, although walking in a certain order will allow you to go to the next screen.