Lethal Omen is an independent, Unity-engine-based horror First-Person Shooter game, developed by Alpine Arts and released in 2020. Based of Gemini Home Entertainment's video of the same name, you are an unnamed protagonist, armed with nothing but a gun, inside the Moonlight Acres Family Camp. Pretty harmless, right?
The video game can be downloaded for free here.
This game provides examples of:
- Body Horror: One of the enemies is fused into a Nature's Mockery.
- In the "Standard Ending", the humanoid screaming is either covered in organic material or is the victim of flesh decay.
- Dream Walker: The Mannequins, who can invade games.
- Meat Moss: The hole found outside the Moonlight Acres Camp looks like it is made from organic material.
- Multiple Endings: The game features five different endings. Each can be unlocked through a particular sequence of events.
- Nightmare Face: The Mannequins. Unlike their web video counterparts, they appear to have a grin and are much higher-poly than anything else.
- Non-Standard Character Design: The Mannequins are far higher-poly than the standard, extremely blocky graphics.
- Reality Has No Soundtrack: With the exception of the main menu music, the entire game has no soundtrack.
- Retraux: Lethal Omen's low-poly graphics are similar of those from early Playstation videogames.
- Wham Shot: Each ending has a different wham shot.
- The Standard Ending is similar to the ''Sleep Image Visualizer'' video. It shows the Iris rising over the horizon.
- The Mannequin Ending. After looking around the mess in the cabin's secret room, you're turning around to find... a Mannequin, staring at you. He wasn't there before.
- The True Ending's final shot: The Iris looming behind Earth.